In case of a problem with Moodle website (login problems, not seeing the registered courses, etc), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy the email to your Lecturer (if you know the email address).
- If you are a student, please include your USI number and name in the email correspondence.
- Remember to use your USI number and SRMS password to login to Moodle.
- If you are not able to login to Moodle, before you send an email, please make sure that you do not have any problem login to SRMS.
- You will only see the registered courses from SRMS in Moodle.
- If you would like to change your password in Moodle, please do so in SRMS Turkeyen and immediately it will be updated in Moodle.
- If you want to change your email address in Moodle, please update your contact information (email address, mobile number, etc) in SRMS and it will be automatically updated in Moodle.
- You need to give an email address in SRMS for you to access Moodle courses.